- Stakeholder meeting about a management plan for the Pelican Cays Land and Sea Park. Thursday March 13th, 7pm at W.W. Sands Community Center in Cherokee. Contact Bahamas National Trust at 367-6310 for more details.
- Stakeholder meeting about proposed National Park for Cross Harbour. Saturday March 15th, 6pm at JA Pinder Primary in Sandy Point. Contact Bahamas National Trust at 367-6310 for more details.
- Great Abaco Family Fitness Weekend, Treasure Cay, March 21st – 23rd
As a part of Great Abaco Family Fitness Weekend FRIENDS is raffling off a new 2013 Jamis Citizen 1 bike donated by Cycles Unlimited. Tickets are $10 and can be bought online (we’ll fill out the forms for you), purchased in the FRIENDS office or over the Great Abaco Family Fitness weekend in Treasure Cay.
- Hope Town premier of “A Sea Change“, Thursday March 27th at Hope Town Inn and Marina (6:00pm – Meet the producers, 7:30pm – movie starts)
- Rocking with FRIENDS, June 7th at Firefly Sunset Resort, Elbow Cay
- Great articles by Larry Smith about ASAC Conference, status of Conch, and his ASAC field trip to Gilpin Point