- You can help! Buy raffle tickets to support this summer’s camps and field courses. Tickets are $10.
- Lionfish Derby, POSTPONED UNTIL: June 14th at Jib Room. The Captain’s Meeting on June 13th 5:30 – 7 at the Jib Room. Cash prizes for most caught, as well as smallest and largest lionfish. Entrants in 4th place and below will still be eligible for $1 per lionfish up to 100 fish.
- BREEF Eco-Schools and Bah. National Coastal Awareness Committee present the “Coastal Awareness Climate Change Action Day Competition“. Deadline: Friday May 9th. Schools can win cash prizes and a pizza party, businesses can win a full-page newspaper ad!
- Scholarship opportunity for Abaco students to participate in FRIENDS’ summer field courses! Download an application.
- Exciting lineup of SUMMER CAMPS (ages 6-14) and FIELD COURSES (ages 15+) for Summer 2014. Register now!
- Rocking with FRIENDS, June 21st at Firefly Sunset Resort, Elbow Cay
- Great articles by Larry Smith about ASAC Conference, status of Conch, and his ASAC field trip to Gilpin Point